- Data is stored in your browser's local storage and securely in Google Cloud Firestore. Neither end-to-end encryption nor offline modes are currently supported by Interstitch, but could be added at a future date.
- Your data will never be read as an administrator but we may use aggregate analytics such as "number of sessions created" for analytics to improve the product. We may also view your data with your permission to debug any bugs you file.
- Please contact email@example.com at any point to have all your data permanently deleted.
Information we collect:
- The email you use to signup for the application
- Any information input into the application such as session stats and session notes, as well as aggregate analytics relating to that data